One stylish celebrity, two amazing looks! At last month's Paris Fashion Week, Uma Thurman showed off two front-row worthy hairstyles, first at Chanel and later at Louis Vuitton. The style switch-up, both created in the City of Light by celeb hairstylist David Babaii, complemented the designer fashions she wore to each event: first, the romantic textured up-do set off the ladylike elegance of her Chanel dress; and second, the über-glam sleek pony played against her bold Louis Vuitton design.
Which look do you like best, textured or sleek? Read on to get all of the steps for both looks!
Uma's Textured Updo
1. He began by spraying her entire head with Pure Texture by IT&LY Hairfashion scrunching into her hair for body, lift and texture.
2. Next, he dried her tresses using a small round brush to create both texture and curl.
3. After drying, he applied some IT&LY Hairfashion Pure Definition Paste into his hands, using his fingers to loosen the curls from the mid-section to the ends only. This was done as to not disturb the texture at the top and crown area.
4. Next, he carefully finger combed all hair back using his fingers to gently roll and twist hair to the center back of the nape, securing with bobby pins and allowing any loose hairs to fall naturally.
5. For a long lasting hold, he used IT&LY Hairfashion Pure Definition Hairspray with memory hold to complete the look.
Uma's Sleek Pony
at Louis Vuitton
1. To achieve the look, he began by applying Pure Fluid Experience by IT&LY Hairfashion to hydrate and add shine.
2. He blow dried her hair bone straight using IT&LY's Racing Red Ionic Blow Dryer.
3. After tresses were dry, he created a long side part and applied IT&LY Hairfashion Pure Definition Paste to sweep the hair to the side and straight back.
4. He brushed and smoothed the remaining hair back into a ponytail, finishing with IT&LY Hairfashion Pure Definition Hairspray.