HOW TO: Miley Cyrus Goes "Punk" For Met Ball
The theme of the 2013 Met Gala, held last night in NYC, was "punk". Miley Cyrus called on Oribe to help her embrace the retro feeling. Admitedly inspired by Billy Idol, Oribe said “Her look was fearless, effortless, young and fantastic.”
Oribe and Miley had fun preparing for the gala. "We had a great time getting ready," adds Oribe. "There was a lot of laughing."
He Oribe offers his steps on HOW TO get the look:
1. Flat iron dry hair with Oribe Original Pomade.
2. Spray Oribe Dry at the roots for lift.
3. Use hands to form spiked peaks in the hair.
4. Slick the sides back with Oribe Sculpting Cream.
5. Apply Oribe Rock Hard Gel to the tips of the hair for hold and, according to Oribe, “a little weirdness.”