Although the winter seems endless, spring will be here before you know it. Get your clients in a springtime state-of-mind with these services.
1. Body scrubs. Market your exfoliating spa services to clients headed to the beach for spring break. Throw in a discounted airbrush tan and youâll have them hooked.
2. Sun-kissed style. Spring sun means beautiful, natural highlights. Start talking to clients about bringing back bright light into their hair. Donât forget to sell them color-protecting shampoo.
3. Toe Love. After being covered in heavy socks and boots for months, toes are ready to strut their stuff again. Suggest cherry reds and soft pinks to complement winter-pale skin.
4. Hydration Therapy. Dry hair with split ends prevails this time of year. When your clients come in for a cut or color, upsell the service with a hydrating conditioning treatment.
5. Face the World. Time to slough off that dry, dead skin and give clients a spring-y glow. Offer facials featuring brightening skin treatments. Sell your client a glowing bronzer when the service is over.