Multi-dimensional Redhead Makeover
If your clients are looking to spice up their color, try transitioning them into a multi-dimensional redhead! "With this model I took her flat brown color and painted in variations of golden copper and copper red which play off each other to create a lot of movement in her hair," says Celebrity Stylist Marie Ferro who created this look. Starting with Level 7 hair, Ferro first clarified the hair with Malibu C, and after drying the hair, misted in Goldwell's Pre-Color Spray. Wondering how you can achieve this look? Check out the formulas and steps below.
GET THE LOOK:
Formula: Goldwell Color
Base: 7OR 10mls, 8GG 10mls, 7KG 10mls+30mls 10 volume developer
Lowlight: 7KG 10mls, 7KR 10mls+20 mls 20 volume peroxide
Midtone: 7OR10mls, 8GG 10mls, 7KG 10mls+30volume peroxide
Highlight: Silklift Gentle+ silklift Intensive Conditioning Serum
Toner: Colorance 7KG 10mls, 9KG 10mls+ 40mls colorance lotion
Glaze: Elumen 1/2 oz GK@all, 1/2 oz BK@9, 1/8 oz KB@7
- Apply base on re-growth.
- Place foils diagonal forward throughout sides and back, alternating formulas for highlights, midtones and lowlights.
- Direct fringe foils forward towards the face. On the top of the head place foils horizontally, alternating formulas. Process 30 minutes.
- Apply Colorance on Towel dried hair, process 25 minutes.
- Dry hair, apply Goldwell Elumen as a Glaze, process 20 minutes.
- Shampoo and Condition with PhytoKeritine.