WANTED: 10 Teams of Cosmetology Students in the Miami Area
STUDENTS! Want to enter a competition that will boost your profile AND give you priceless amounts of exposure, networking and a star-studded learning experience? Uh, yeah!! Enter Millennium Software's competition for Miami-area cosmetology students.
Millennium is holding a contest to find 10 teams of cosmetology students to host a hair show during The Millennium Experience, the company’s largest educational conference in June, held in Miami.
The students selected will host the hair show under the creative direction of Robert Cromeans, Global Creative Director of Paul Mitchell, and Jason De La Torre, platform artist of Flaunt Sessions. The deadline for all submissions is May 1, 2012. De La Torre and Alison Shipley, Editor at Modern Salon and First Chair will select the lucky winners.
“This conference will reflect on our 25 year history in the industry and the drive it took to get here. It’s important to remember the beginning," says Jennifer Martinelli, Millennium’s Marketing and Advertising Manager. “These young professionals radiate so much passion, fight and drive that it brings us all back to that fresh start. Reminding us, yet again, why we love what we do. It’s truly an honor to be showcasing students.”
How to Participate:
• Partner up! One hair stylist and one make-up artist.
• Get a model: This model will be the model you bring to the conference should you be selected.
• Create a winning look: Create a modern '80s look on your model.
• Submit your pictures, name and school name to email@example.com
• Put on a runway show at this year’s Millennium Experience.
• Be mentored by Robert Cromeans and Jason De La Torre.
• Attend the Millennium Experience conference under the stylist track—including classes taught by Tabatha Coffey, Ted Gibson, Robert Cromeans and Matt Beck.
John Harms of Millennium Software is finalizing details “The Millennium Experience” their annual educational extravaganza to be held this June 24-26 at the famed Doral Hotel in Miami, Florida. In this video below, John offers some of the inside scoop, including the names of some of the celebrity educators, from the Millennium headquarters in Boonton, New Jersey. For additional details, call 888-813-2141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the conference visit themillenniumexperience.com.