Service Spotlight: Valentine's Day
The middle of February brings the perfect opportunity to recover from the mid-winter spa slump. Create and market services just for the Valentine’s Day holiday, and you’ll not only help the spa, but also all those husbands and boyfriends out there searching for the perfect gift! Get inspired by these two new, delicious services on the menu at The Spa at Ocean Sands Resort & Spa in Pompano Beach, Florida.
|Champagne & Roses Pedicure|
Duration: 60 minutes
Products: Champagne & Rose Mineral Bath, Champagne & Rose Scrub, Champagne Oil, Grape Pedi Peel, Champagne & Rose Butter Cream. All from Keyano Aromatics.
1. Prepare a footbath using 3 tablespoons of Champagne & Rose Mineral Bath.
2. Soak feet for 5 – 7 minutes.
3. Remove Polish, clip nails and manicure cuticles.
4. Begin the exfoliating process. Moisten area with water and apply Champagne & Rose Scrub. Massage feet moving up the ankle area toward the heart. Re-apply if necessary to remove dead skin cells.
5. Mix 1 heaping tablespoon of Grape Peel with 1½ level tablespoon Champagne Oil, and warm water and mix to a creamy consistency.
6. Apply mask using a fan brush or spatula, concentrating on the heels and calluses. Wrap feet in a warm wet towel or plastic bag, and leave on for 7 minutes.
7. Remove the Grape peel with the towel or plastic wrap, and rinse with warm water.
8. Use foot file to remove calluses, and rinse.
9. Massage feet and legs with Champagne & Rose Butter Cream.
10. Dry Feet, clean nails and polish.
|Champagne & Roses Body Scrub|
Duration: 25 minutes
Items needed for treatment: 4 large towels, thermal plastic wrap or foil blanket, Champagne & Rose Scrub, Champagne & Rose Butter Cream. Products from Keyano Aromatics.
1. Prepare the table with 2 towels, place plastic wrap or foil blanket on top, and then add the other two towels on top of plastic.
2. Pour 11/2 oz of the Champagne & Rose Butter Cream in a bowl and keep warm.
3. Escort client to the table and have them lie face down.
4. Pour 2 oz. of the Cranberry Scrub in a bowl. Moisten area prior to applying the scrub and work with a fast circular motion up the entire back of the body including legs. Have client turn over and repeat procedure, always moving in the direction of the heart. Apply the abdomen area in a clockwise circular motion. Use Vicky shower if available to remove scrub. If not, use wet towels or have client take a shower.
5. Remove top layer of towels, as well as plastic or foil wrap and have client lay on the table face down. Apply the warm Champagne & Rose Butter Cream liberally to the back of the body. Have client roll over and continue to apply to the rest of the body.