Renew How-To: Skin Brightening Treatment
target results: Even out skin tone and lighten dark areas.
1. Perfom Face Mapping. Use Woods lamp to distinguish epidermal from dermal pigment, and note source/cause of hyperpigmentation.
2. Remove make-up with Precleanse on damp cotton. Double-cleanse with appropriate cleanser, using steam.
3. Select exfoliant best-suited for client's skin condition and level of hyperpigmentation, using Bio Activity Score.
4. Remove exfoliating product thoroughly, using Precleanse followed by Special Cleansing Gel.
5. Apply Pigment Control Serum with galvanic current set on the positive pole for 3-5 minutes. Concentrate on areas of visible hyperpigmentation.
6. Follow with Colloidal Masque Base customized with Purifying Botanical Mixer for 10 minutes. Remove masque with warm steam towel.
7. Spritz with Multi-Active Toner. Apply Multivitamin Power Firm to eye and lip area, followed by Day Bright SPF 15 or Solar Defense Booster.
recommended training: The International Dermal Institute
treatment duration: 60 minutes
recommended pricing: $90-$120