Schwarzkopf Professional Welcomes Rossa Jurenas, New NA Color Director
Schwarzkopf Professional Welcomes Rossa Jurenas, New North American Color Director.
Schwarzkopf Professional announced that master color artist Rossa Jurenas will assume responsibilities of Schwarzkopf Professional’s North American Color Director by overseeing the collaboration of education, sales, and marketing for the company’s color division, beginning January 1, 2015.
As one of the original members of the Schwarzkopf Professional Essential Looks Artistic Team, Jurenas is no stranger to the hair industry nor to the Schwarzkopf Professional brand. Jurenas comments, “I have been a part of the Schwarzkopf Professional family for many years—the Canadian team for 15 years—and am completely thrilled to be taking on this position,” Jurenas says. “Schwarzkopf Professional has been in my blood for years, it is my passion and my belief. After many years of dedication and drive, I am honored and excited about this new journey as North American Color Director.”
In her new role, Jurenas will lead the overall conceptual and educational development of the company’s color vision and work closely with the education team to develop concepts and curriculum to support corporate initiatives. In collaboration with US Director of Education, Linda Gilbride, the Canadian National Education Manger, Susan Boccia and North American Creative Director, Damien Carney, Jurenas will aid in the development of technical education concepts and standards as it relates to Schwarzkopf Professional’s color direction. She will mentor the development of North American Brand Ambassadors, PR Ambassadors, Artistic Teams, along with the ASK Expert national education team, in emphasizing and educating on the company’s corporate vision of color.
Jurenas won the title of 2015 Master Colorist of the Year at the Contessa Awards and 2014 Canadian Colorist of the Year. She trained with industry icons Vidal Sassoon and Vivienne Mackinder, and her work has been featured across numerous media outlets,
Her awards include:
• 2015 Master Colorist of the Year Winner
• 2015 Elite Master Stylist Nominee
• 2014 Elite Master Stylist of the Year and Master Colorist of the Year Nominee
• 2015 Colorist of the Year, Mirror Awards
• 2013 Elite Master Stylist of the Year and Master Colorist of the Year Finalist,
• 2012 Elite Master Stylist of the Year, Contessa Award
• 2012 Multicultural Stylist of the Year, Mirror Awards
• 2011 Colorist of the Year, Mirror Awards
• 2008 Makeover Colorist of the Year, Contessa Awards
• 2007 Transformation Hairstylist of the Year, Mirror Awards
• 2007 Ontario Hairstylist of the Year, Mirror Awards
• 2007 Multicultural Hairstylist of the Year, Contessa Awards
• 2006 Canadian Hairstylist of the Year, Contessa Awards
“I hope to bring Schwarzkopf Professional into the forefront of the hair industry with our color,” Jurenas says. “It is a great feeling to be a part of a team where everyone has drive and passion to bring themselves, and the company, to the next level!”
For more information about Schwarzkopf Professional, visit www.Schwarzkopf-ProfessionalUSA.com.