NYFW How-To: "Just Off the Tour Bus" Hair by Unite for Jenny Packham
Hair by Unite stylist Kevin Ryan for Jenny Packham FW15
Unite stylist Kevin Ryan styled roughed up hair with plenty of texture and bend for Jenny Packham’s FW15 show.
"The clothes were so beautiful, we didn’t want the hair to overshadow the glitz of the line,” said Ryan. “Instead, the look reflected the rock and roll girl who just got off of her tour bus; the hair is lived in, beat up, but beautiful.”
GET THE LOOK:
1. On damp hair, spray UNITE BOOSTA Spray and UNITE Beach Day from the roots through the ends to give hair that texture, and dry volume.
2. Rough dry hair with the UNITE IONIC PRO-DYER until completely dry.
3. Using a curling wand, create slight, natural bends in the hair to give it that “lived in” look.
4. Next, sprinkle UNITE EXPANDA Dust into hands and then gently massage the dust into your roots to lift the hair.
5. Finish the look by spraying UNITE TEXTURIZA for that finishing hold and shine.