Triple Play: One Look, Three Ways to Wear It
SLEEK LOOKPhoto 2 of 4
SLEEK LOOKPhoto 3 of 4
TOUSLED LOOKPhoto 4 of 4
Who says short hair can’t be versatile? Armed with the right stylers (she keeps Oribe Hair Care at arm’s length) Katie Manselle, of Asheville, North Carolina’s Ananda Hair Studio, was able to turn this chic, eargrazing crop into three unique finishes—each highlighting a different feature of the finish.
- Prep hair with Super-shine then blowdry straight with Royal Blowout.
- Use Smooth Style Serum for definition and Imperméable to tame flyways.
- Finish the look with a mist of Shine Light Reflecting Spray for high shine.
- Prep hair with Supershine then blowdry straight with Royal Blowout.
- Spray Imperméable section by section and use a ¾-inch curling iron to create S-waves.
- Brush out and use Fiber Groom to create piece-y texture.
Hair: Katie Manselle
Photography: Cole + Rian Design House
Makeup: Heather Barnett