7 America's Beauty Show Updates You Need to Know
Register now for America's Beauty Show!Photo 1 of 7
ColorFest '16 is where you want to be Monday, March 14 at America's Beauty Show. This three-hour program dives into comprehensive color research, trending haircolor topics, in-depth color education and it gives you an opportunity to meet and greet top colorists.Photo 3 of 7
ColorFest '16 is where you want to be Monday, March 14 at America's Beauty Show. This three-hour program dives into comprehensive color research, trending haircolor topics, in-depth color education and it gives you an opportunity to meet and greet top colorists.Photo 4 of 7
The Beauty Changes Lives Foundation will host the Beauty Changes Lives event at Soldier Field in Chicago March 12, 2016, asking attendees to #shoutyourbeauty and boasting a 200-foot runway and teams of new talent paired with mentors.Photo 5 of 7
Meet Industry glitterati including Tabatha Coffey, Chrystofer Benson, Van Council, Christopher Dove, John Simpson and more at the BeautyBASH on Sunday, March 13.Photo 6 of 7
With inspiring new events, education and innovations in all aspects of beauty, America’s Beauty Show (ABS) will attract more than 65,000 salon professionals and owners, aspiring students and teachers, headliners and educators, leading product manufacturers and distributors this year. Register today and celebrate all aspects of beauty at ABS. The show will be held at McCormick Place West in downtown Chicago, March 12-14, 2016.
Owned and produced by Cosmetologists Chicago, the 103-years-young independent association with more than 10,000 beauty industry professional and student members, ABS can boast many firsts in beauty industry trade events.
Show Floor Hours
Saturday, March 12, 2016 | 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 13, 2016 | 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday, March 14, 2016 | 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
7 Breaking News ABS Updates:
- Tickets to ColorFest and the TEXTUREDHAIRFair on Monday morning, March 14th are selling fast. It’s a great deal…$49 for either, including lunch and parking for the first 200! Plus the finest in hair color and curly hair techniques, interviews, talk about salon services, top companies reps to give you the real story and…a great goodie bag!
- Here’s another event that’s selling fast...the Beauty Changes Lives Experience on Saturday, March 12. It’s a late-night affair at the world famous Soldier Field! Awesome place for awesome NEXTGEN teams from American Crew, CND, Matrix, Mizani, Redken, TIGI and Wella.
- Save your Sunday night for the BeautyBASH…a fun mash-up of cocktails with your favorite style icons including Tabatha, Chrystofer Benson, Chris Dove and John Simpson of CoCre8, plus Van Michael for Intercoiffure. Latest news? The look will be a late-night Havana club…and you’ll get a teeny glimpse at the Intercoiffure photo shoot that just took place in Havana!
- Are you a Healthy Hairdresser? As a sponsor of MODERN SALON’s Healthy Hairdresser program, the motto at ABS this year is…Stay Hydrated! The first 500 pros coming to the show on Sunday morning (3/13) will get a special Healthy ABS, Healthy Hairdresser water bottle and goodie bag!
- Don’t forget to set your clock back one hour on Saturday night! Sleep, who needs sleep?
- We are also thrilled that Beauty & Pin-Ups has chosen America’s Beauty Show to launch their very special program that’s part hair care products for salons, part honoring the legacy of the famous WWII Pin-Up girls and part humanitarian as they’ve teamed with Best Buddies to bring beauty to everyone. Check them out at the BeautyBASH…you might see Anthony Kennedy Shriver who’s a spokesperson for Best Buddies!
- Do you love nails and nail art? If so, this is your last chance to vote for the NAILS Magazine Next Top Nail Artist. Three amazing talents from around the world are coming to ABS. One will be selected NAILS Next Top Nail Artist. Vote now for your favorite!