5 Premiere Orlando Classes That Will Get Curly Clients Back in the Salon
Keratin Complex at Premiere Orlando 2016 (photo credit: Premiere Orlando)Photo By Premiere Orlando
In the last few years, a significant gap has appeared in the professional beauty industry: clients with textured hair turned away from the salon and began visiting blogs and YouTube channels for answers on maintaining their curls. Fortunately, curl experts and educators are now entering the scene, ready to teach stylists how to offer texture services.
At Premiere Orlando 2016, held June 4-6, there will be over twenty classes offered on texture, covering everything from cutting, styling, coloring, smoothing and more. Below we’ve listed 5 must-attend classes for those looking to stay on top of the rapidly growing texture category. Visit premiereorlandoshow.biz to find other texture classes offered at Premiere.
SMOOTH MEETS COLOR
Featuring Rachel Chambers and Tracey Castrichini
Sat 12-2pm & 2:3-4:30pm
Sun 10am-12pm, 1-3pm & 4-6pm
Mon 9:30-11:3-am, 12-2pm & 2:30-4:30pm
- Enhance your skills by combining color and smoothing services to seal in the color and promote longevity of the smooth, shiny results.
- Boost retail sales through teaching stylists how to increase revenue by providing customized at-home maintenance recommendations.
- Deliver sleek, shiny hair and tame frizz with Keratin Complex’s Smoothing Therapy treatments: Natural Keratin Smoothing Treatment, Express Blow Out & Advanced Glycolic Smoothing System
- Give clients vibrant hair with Keratin Complex Color Therapy, including KeraHold, KeraBrilliance, Demi-Glaze and Metamorfix
THE ART OF STYLING
Featuring Evie Johnson, Jamal Edmonds and Rachelle Hawkins
Sun 9:30-10:30am & 2-3pm
Mon 11am-12pm & 2-3pm
- Mizani artists will teach the necessary skills needed to sculpt and style textured hair, as well as some shortcuts to inspire artistic creativity.
FROM RED CARPET TO EDITORIAL STYLING
Featuring Oscar James & Alana Snowden
- Emmy-Award Winner and A-List Celebrity Hairstylist Oscar James (who has styled celebrities like Nicki Minaj, Tyra Banks, Iman and Jennifer Hudson) and International Educator and Director of Education of Avlon Industries Alana Snowden will share the latest hair fashion trends from the red carpet and editorial styling shoots.
- Learn how to use Avalon’s portfolio of styling products to transform clients for special occasions.
ETEREL: SMOOTHING CLASS
Featuring Becky Amtower
- Learn the abilities of safe and effective smoothing and how to offer different levels of smoothing that are designed to fit the need of every salon guest.
- Gain the tools to increase income by learning the different ways to market each smoothing treatment, express treatment or styling product.
THE TRUTH ABOUT NATURAL HAIR
- Waajid addresses the fact that the demands of curly clients were not addressed by professionals, but by the internet. She will teach how to get clients off of YouTube and back into your chair through education and professionalism.