5 Ways Clients Can Get Their Hair Longer, Faster
Of course we all know there isn't really a miracle pill clients can take or a special head massage that can make hair grow at rapid-speed, but there are some things that your clients can do to promote quicker hair growth. Dominik Mager, celebrity stylist and professional trainer, has some tips.
1. Don't brush hair when wet. Instead, use a wide-tooth comb to avoid breakage.
2. Don't wash hair everyday. A daily wash can reduce good oils, which promote healthy growth.
3. When washing, finish with a cool rinse. Cold water closes the cuticle and strengthens hair before styling.
4. Maintain a healthy diet. Stop doing extreme cleanses. This can slow hair growth and mess with metabolism.
5. Before styling, use a thermal protecting spray. This will help repair and protect hair from styling tools, avoiding breakage.