FORMULA: Vivid Color with a Butterfly Undercut
Before and AfterPhoto By Pravana Photo 1 of 4
Side viewPhoto By Pravana Photo 2 of 4
FrontPhoto By Pravana Photo 3 of 4
Back with butterfly undercutPhoto By Pravana Photo 4 of 4
Party in the front, an even bigger party in the back!
Presley Poe, Pravana artistic educator says she's a big believer in glitter, which is what inspired her to create this look in conjunction with Vivids. Customized creative color formulas, an undercut and a sparkle of shimmer created the perfect marriage, resulting in a colorful, whimsical look.
“I took immense pleasure in creating a version of jewelry for this beautiful girl!” Poe says.
- Perimeter base- 3 parts Locked-In Purple to one part Vivids violet
- Center base- 3 parts VIVIDS Blue Topaz to one part Vivids blue
- Sea Foam green- Equal parts Pastels Blissful Blue and Pastels Mystical Mint
- Soft Rose- 3 parts Vivids pink to one part Vivids magenta with two drops of Vivids black (additive) for depth
- Lime Green- two parts Vivids yellow and 1 part Neon green with 1 part Vivids emerald