Thom Browne S/S '17 Hair by Bumble and Bumble Editorial Stylist Jimmy Paul
For the Thom Browne Spring/Summer 2017 collection, Bumble and Bumble Editorial Stylist Jimmy Paul styled full-bodied, bombshell hair that gives a nod to the voluminous styles of the '60s and '80s.
“We’re doing big, sexy, moveable hair," Jimmy Paul said. "The girls are going to come out in swim caps and then take them off later in the show. We’re putting extensions in some of the girls and using a lot of Thickening Spray and Surf Spray. We’re then doing a curling iron set, brushing it out and teasing the hair."
GET THE LOOK:
1. Apply bumble and bumble Prep. Spray thickening hairspray and Surf spray throughout.
2. Pin into a curling iron set.
3. Once hair is set, let down and brush out curls.
4. Backcomb hair to add volume and lift at the roots.
5. Keep the look in place with Strong Finish.