Z.One Concept Formula: Hotline Pink by Elisa Vidotto
Color: Elisa Vidotto | Cut: Grazia Basso | Photographer: Kamil Strudzinski | Makeup: Mary Cesardi
Refined elegance and sophisticated tone perfectly describe this Z.One Concept style, which evokes an impeccable look and original attitude.
FORMULA & APPLICATION
Natural level 6 pre-lightened to pale blonde with regrowth left natural.
Formula 1: Z.One milk_shake Smoothies semipermanent color, 40 g Pearl + 3 g 5.77 with activating emulsion (Color-to-emulsion ratio for all formulas is 1:1.5)
Formula 2: 40 g Pearl + 1 g 5.77 with activating emulsion
Formula 3: 40 g Pearl with activating emulsion
1. Divide hair into five sections. First, create right and left side panels, dropping diagonally behind ear into nape. Then, create a horizontal panel in back that moves from the occipital to the nape. Next, create an internal back panel that moves from the crown to the occipital. Finally, section off a full top panel.
2. Starting at the back panel, apply Formula 1 from base to ends.
3. Move to the right and left side sections and apply Formula 1 from base to ends.
4. Apply Formula 2 from base to ends on the internal back panel.
5. To color the top section, subdivide it with zigzag partings and apply the formulas in the following sequence: 3, 1, 3, 2 , 3 and 1. Remember to isolate each section with clear plastic strips. Process 20 minutes and rinse.