Keune Launches StreetSalon FREE Education Platform
"With StreetSalon, Keune is starting a salon movement: one that celebrates real hair in real life," says Rachael Hoffman, vice president of marketing and brand development for Keune Haircosmetics North America.
StreetSalon offers a look book of chic styles from New York to Paris to Rio to Tokyo that are uploaded daily. Stylists can:
- Access easy-to-follow video and photo tutorials
- See which Keune products are used in each style
- Upload and share their own creations, which could be then shared on StreetSalon
- Create moodboards to save and share
- Register for the hairstylists-only content, such as cut and color, which consumers cannot view
"We find true beauty in diversity and individuality," Hoffman says. "We find it in awesome hair and the people wearing it on the streets of the world's fashion capitals. After all, it's on the streets where trends are born and individuals make them their own. Then we turn that into daily fresh inspiration with new cutting, styling and color techniques delivered straight to salons via all of their digital devices."
Ilham Mestour, Keune global creative art director and StreetSalon editor-in-chief, and Marriet Gakes, celebrity colorist and Keune global color innovation master, work with the Keune artistic and education teams to curate the StreetSalon looks and craft meaningful tutorials. Stylists can register for StreetSalon for free at streetsalon.com.