Color Update On A New Client
Danielle Flowers (@daniflowers_), a Master Stylist and blonding specialist at Bella Hair Studio in Port St. Lucie FL., says her "passion and reason for what I do is empowering women to have self confidence in looks and personality."
After being away from the salon for an entire year, Flowers' client arrived to the salon with overgrown balayage (level 7/8 faded copper) on a natural level 5.
- Prepare Pravana Purelight Creme Lightener with 20 volume developer.
- Apply in babylights and balayage the ends in between. Diagonal sectioning.
- Process the hair for 55 minutes.
- Tone with Pravana Colorlush, 2 parts 10N 1 part 9V 1 cap 9S.
- Process the hair for 10 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition the hair with Pravana Perfect Blonde.