Joico Creates Moves for Jagger
Set, dry and rock-n-roll. Joico Celebrity Stylist Clyde Haygood recently coiffed model Georgia May Jagger, whose mother is 70s supermodel Jerry Hall and father is Rolling Stones legend Mick Jagger. For a walk on the red carpet in Los Angeles, Haywood crafted edgy, tousled, rock-chic waves that moved for Jagger.
Haywood's roster of rocker clients includes Shirley Manson, Gwen Stefani, Alanis Morissette, Shakira and Nicole Scherzinger. And for seven years, he has worked with The Kardshians.
Here's how Haywood gave Jagger the “sexy, messy, undone and edgy” look she requested:
- Clyde applied Joico Body Luxe Design Foam to her fine, dense, damp hair and dried her strands with the diffuser attachment, using his fingers to scrunch and knead the product into the hair.
- Once dry, he divided her hair into two-inch vertical sections, misted each section with Joico’s JoiShape hairspray and twirled the hair vertically along the length of the iron, directing each section away from the face and omitting the ends.
- After curling, he removed the iron while leaving the curl intact, and clipped it to the scalp to cool and set the hair.
- Once all strands were set and cool, he released the clips, applied a small amount of Joico Pliable Paste to his fingertips and gently blended the sections with his fingers to separate the curl and tame flyaways.
- He finished with a quick spritz of JoiMist FirmHairspray to keep the waves crisp, fuzz-free and touchable.
Joico's rock solid promotion with heavy metal movie celebration, "Rock of Ages" continues at this link: http://joico.com/rockofages Prizes fit for Rock Royalty including Blu-Ray player, flatscreen TV, DVDs, and Joico product--26 chances to win!