Jennifer Lawrence's Textured Upsweep
Jennifer Lawrence FrontPhoto By Getty Images Photo 2 of 4
Jennifer Lawrence BackPhoto By Getty Images Photo 3 of 4
At the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards, Jennifer Lawrence showcased her long wavy hair in a low twisted chignon. “This is a great way to showcase natural wave or curl,” says Damien Carney, international artistic director at Joico “This look is feminine and elegant.”
1. Apply Joico Smooth Cure Leave-in Rescue Treatment to damp hair and comb through. Let hair air dry or use a diffuser to encourage the natural texture.
2. Loosely divide the head from temple to temple across the top of the head. Gather the bottom section loosely at the nape and secure with a clear elastic band.
3. Direct remaining side lengths toward the back and secure at the nape with bobby pins.
4. Mist the top section with Joico’s Power Spray, a fastdry finishing spray, and massage it lightly into the scalp to encourage additional texture. Avoid disturbing the curl.
5. Gently direct the top section back and secure with bobby pins. Allow random hairline sections to fall free to create softness.