Every time I come across someone wearing feather extensions in their hair, I immediately FREAK out over them and have to stalk them to find out where they got them done. They are absolutely adorable!
I first heard about them when MODERN's Associate Editor Lauren Salapatek wrote a story on modernsalon.com a few months ago... and it was love at first sight. Then, I wrote a piece on the feather extensions for MODERN's Style Watch section two months ago. THEN, my sister Dana came into my salon to get a hair cut and was rockin' one. Since then, I have been on the HUNT for them!
Every time I take a picture of someone wearing the extension and post it on MODERN's Facebook, you guys go nuts for them. "Where can we get them" "How much do you charge?" "How long do they last?" So, it's clear, this is sure to be the next biggest thing to help boost your tickets AND it takes MINUTES to apply!
Here, my friend Dominique paired her feather extensions with a cute flower clip, here's what you had to say on Facebook about how much to charge, how to apply, and how much you love them!
- Mary Brooks Stunning!
- Chloe Adrienne DelosSantos just ordered some the other day lol
- Deidre Carpenter We charge $25 for 3 feathers and $30 for 5 feathers at Attitudes in Toldeo, OH
- Despina Cici so cute!!
- Shaunelle Roberson We're about to offer them from April at Kosmetikos the Salon
- Tanya Ramirez Absolutely! $10 each or Buy 3, get 1 free ! Tanya at Sweet 9 Salon in the heart of Hollywood ?
- Lori Rae Shreve We do!!!! GENEVA Hair Studio in Indianapolis, IN. www.genevahairstudio.com
- Alena Gale I've never heard of this! I am on FineFeathers.com love it!
- Necole Kubany Capicchioni Were can we get them ?? Would love to sell them in the salon March 1 at 7:15pm
- Kayla McNeill www.featherchick.com is cheaper and awesome!!!!!!! Free shipping too! They are $6 per extension cheaper too!!
- Brittney Hrtlss Yes! Super popular in Dallas! OMGhairstyles $5 each.
- Tanya Ramirez Licensed Stylists can find them at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Feather-Locks/103437519723226?ref=ts and http://www.conditionculture.com/
- Kayla McNeill http://www.facebook.com/featherchick
- Elizabeth Geovanni Yes. At E. Geovanni Salon in Orlando, FL..we charge $10 for 1 or 3 for $25.
- Diane Reeves Kusenback we sure do!! La Dolce Belladonna Salon in El Cajon, Ca...$5/each or a bundle of 6 for $25!!!
- Kaerlig Huff ?3 for 10$ and up .. Society salon Reno, nv March 1 at 8:22pm · LikeUnlike
- Tiffany Miner For your first bundle of four feathers its $20, every additional bundle is $10. At Sugardaddy's Salon in Port Orchard WA.
- Chloë Klein ?$15 for a bunch of 3 of different feathers March 1 at 8:38pm · LikeUnlike
- Cindy Reynolds We charge $10 per feather at our salon in Seattle. FeatherLocks sells only to professionals and has the best wholesale prices.
- Tanya Brown The D.C. Maryland area $15 for 1 $ $40 for 3!!! Thanks to Kayla. I'm going to check out featherchick.com tonight! Feathers are awesome! : )
- Cindy Stormes Love them. I charge $25 for 3 and $45 for 6. I'm in los alamitos ca
- Lissa Zack LoVasco They are real feathers. you can wash them, blow dry them and curl them with any iron....I offer them @Salon Tress in Farmington Hills Michigan..I offer them at a sliding scale..1/$9..3/$22.50..5/$ 40..7/$52 ans 10/$70