The Korto Momolu Spring 2012 Collection was inspired by the wrap dress, an every day look for an entrepreneur who wants to feel hip in fashion. She is smart, shopper savvy, sexy and captivating.
Get the Look:
1. To start, section hair into two sections. The top section will need a lot of volume to craft the pompadour faux hawk.
2. Dampen top section and generously apply Bodifying Foam to provide volume and strength. Apply Root Lifter directly to roots of section and blow-dry with a large round brush to create maximum lift at the root.
3. On dry hair, spray Fast Control hairspray 10-12 inches from the hair and crimp the top section to create texturized volume.
4. Create the pompadour faux hawk with loose textured braid to eliminate the use of hair pins. Secure front roll/pompadour with one long bobby pin.
5. Apply Volume and Texture Crème to sides and style inverted braid down the back for natural hold.
6. Detail and finish with Niospray Extra Hold, a finishing spray that provides workable volume, texture and shine.