Inspired by Nikki from Big Love, (a "good girl gone bad"), Allen Wood for Bumble and bumble designed this beautiful braid for designer Gretchen Jones. "It's a good girl gone bad," he says. "A little Virgin Suicides, a little innocent runaway."
We got the insider's guide on how to create the look:
1. Prep hair with Tonic followed by Thickening Hairspray.
2. Hand dry with a blowdryer to create lift at roots.
3. Spray White Hair Powder throughout and rough blowdry to create a dry, rough, fuzzy texture.
4. Rake back top section of hair with hands.
5. Gather hair into an organic/loose version of a French braid.
6. Pull the braid for a rough, disheveled look.
7. Tie the ends of the hair with fabric from the designer's collection.