Photo courtesy Vogue.
1. Spray the hair, section by section, with Oribe Volumista Mist for volume.
2. Blow dry with a round brush for added body and movement.
3. Mist Oribe Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray on hair, spraying one section at a time.
4. Use a large 1-1/2 inch barrel curling iron to curl the whole head.
5. Brush out the curls to keep the style looking natural, but full of body.
6. To set the look, finish with a mist of Oribe Superfine Hair Spray to keep the style in place.
Behind the scenes with Oribe and Stewart.
Photo courtesy Oribe.