The popular side part and side swept waves were a hit at the 2013 Golden Globes recently. Here are some popular looks from the evening seen on Jennifer Lopez and Heidi Klum that you can re-create in a few steps according to Erica Birdoe, stylist at Prive Salon in Los Angeles.
1. Brush hair out with a Mason Pierson brush to one side.
2. Take styling gel and slick one side flat to the head brushing back towards the back of the head. Split the hair into three parts. The crown and back will be one section. Blow dry that section smooth with a slight bend on ends.
3. The next two sections are the front/side of the head. Split that in half. Take 2-inch sections horizontally and set with a curling iron. Secure with a pin curl clip. Start from the side part all the way down the side of the head.
4. Spray the curls with Prive's Finishing Hairspray at least six inches from the head. Let cool completely.
5. Brush out with Mason Pierson brush directing everything to the side. Spray with Prive's Flash Brilliance at the end.
For more information about the products used here, visit www.priveproducts.com.
Side parts were also seen on: