October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. These pink products are specifically branded to raise awareness.
1. BCA Iron $25 of every sale of 1” and 1.5” irons will benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure, a network of breast cancer survivors and activists.
2. Pink of Hearts Sales will contribute to the $25,000 donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
3. Skin Luxe City of Hope, a cancer research and treatment center, will benefit from sales of Sweet Pomegranate body butter.
4. iTools Pink Whisper A portion of sales of the lightweight dryer and styling kit benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
5. Pink Pro Duette A portion of proceeds from the clipper and trimmer set will benefit breast cancer research.
6. Precision in Pink $1 from each sale will be donated to Cancer Cares, a nonprofit that provides free support services for cancer patients.
7. Hope Lip Colour $1 from every tube sold through October will be donated to City of Hope.
8. Finishing Spray 10% of each 10 oz. bottle sold will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation, with a minimum donation of $83,000.
9. Pink Bag Promo All profits from sales of Pure Light shampoo and conditioner combo benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
10. Pink Hair For Hope With a $10 donation to The National Breast Cancer Foundation, salon clients will receive a pink hair extension graft.
11. Believe in Miracles Combo 40% of profits from sales of the Miracle Foam Conditioner and Pink Brush will help fight breast cancer.
12. Wonderful Tonight A $2 donation from each overnight treatment sold will go to City of Hope through the month of October.
13. Pink Definitions A special-edition pink trimmer, with pink bag, to raise breast cancer awareness.
14. Pink Ribbon Iron Sold during September and October, a portion of proceeds supports breast cancer research.
Pink Products - Part 1
Pink Products - Part 2