Strategies Business Academy, 40 Main St.-Suite 7, Centerbrook, CT
Centerbrook, CT 06409
||Today's salon/spa manager must have the same knowledge and commitment as the owner to growing the business. Given the daily challenges of most managers, this is no small task. Hours must be monitored and filled. Interviews must be conducted. The goals of the company must be communicated to staff. The list of expectations and responsibilities goes on and on -- but how prepared is your manager to meet them?
This three-day course will develop the business skills your manager needs in order to achieve their personal and professional goals of becoming a respected and caring leader. They will gain new insights and innovative tools to build efficient teams, monitor and increase your cash flow, motivate staff, become more effective leaders and more.
This course is a critical step towards preparing your manager — or anyone you're grooming for management — to lead your business to sustained levels of efficiency, productivity and customer service.
• Cash-flow planning and working with budgets
• Owner/manager communication systems and reporting
• Developing your manager's natural leadership ability to spark passion in employees
• How to interview, hire and train new staff
• How to lead successful, meaningful meetings
• Conducting fair and constructive performance evaluations
• Develop coaching skills that help employees reach their full potential
• Designing systems for quality and consistency
• Increasing revenues through client retention
$795 per person
||Strategies & Millennium (Harms Software)