||The landscape has changed. Companies are marketing in a much different way than even two years ago. In order to compete, it's imperative that you understand and harness the incredible power — and cost effectiveness — of today's internet offerings. And it's easier — and more fun — than you might think!
Whether you're an experienced social networker, or starting from scratch, this hands-on workshop will introduce you to a wide array of tools and techniques that will help you get the most out of your online and social media efforts, while streamlining your processes. The result? Your business becomes more visible, bringing new customers to your door and helping to retain loyal clients!
• What is Inbound Marketing and why your company should use it?
• What is social media and how can it help your business?
• Twitter: Setting up an account, terminology and strategies
• Facebook: Setting up an account, navigating, strategies and understanding Insights
• Introduction to location-based social media: Gowalla, Foursquare, SCVNGR. Setting up accounts, navigating, strategies and understanding insights. Learn how location-based social media can generate more traffic to your business?
• Introduction to RSS Feeds
• Measuring your return on your Inbound Marketing strategies.
• Establish measures to convert internet leads to sales.
• Developing strategies for extending your web reach.
• Understanding how search engines work
• How to optimize your website ranking through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Introduction to blogging: Understanding the importance of blogging, how to do it and how to leverage SEO through blogging
• Tying it all together: How to cross-promote your content throughout the online community
Don't get left behind! Register now, and maximize your company's reach throughout the online world!