About the Event:
Education & Training: Create Your Future with Nick Arrojo & Gerard Scarpaci
In this session Nick & Gerard share how ARROJO studio used In-Salon Education as a catalyst to grow a 6-chair salon into a hyper-successful brand with a multi-award-winning culture of continuity and consistency, excellence and integrity.
The key to the session is to liberate salon owners and stylists to implement their own Salon Training Program, one that becomes an integral part of a healthy, growing salon business.
The Session Features:
- Using ARROJO DVDs and/or subscription as a template for apprentice training
- How to grade objectively and encourage improvement
- Putting together an effective training schedule that does not impact salon business
- Building a team of teachers
- Incentivizing the team to teach -- through goals that benefit the salon
- Creating a culture of education
- Hiring the right people
- Charting their progress and helping them grow
- Promoting the right people
- Teaching the soft skills of the craft
- Creating Opportunities for stylists to grow
- Knowing when to be strict and when to be lenient
- How to build your salon model database
- Creating a financially profitable training program
- Reaping the rewards
The other workshop sessions -- "Productivity," "Making Profit," "Business Plan 2013" -- will be featured in the run up to the event. For an overview of the whole occasion, please click here.
Special Events at the Success Symposium
Sunday, January 6th: cocktail party & creative presentation, at the Goldwell Academy, Santa Monica.
7pm: Doors Open (passed hors d'oeuvres drinks)
7:30pm: Creative Presentation Begins
8:30 Cocktail Reception
9pm Event Ends
Monday, January 7th: at the close of the workshop sessions, join us at the hotel terrace bar to celebrate Nick Arrojo's Birthday! Expect a big party!
For hotel reservations, please call the Huntley Hotel direct and reference 'ARROJO group rate'. 888-532-5155. You can get more hotel info via their Web site:www.thehuntleyhotel.com