||Quick, what are your top three goals for 2014? More importantly, what are you doing right now to make sure you'll achieve them?
Get your step-by-step plan into place to achieve your business goals at the 2014 Salon/Spa Game Planning Retreat. If you want to achieve measurable business success in 2014, you need to get your plan on paper now.
This is a rare opportunity to step back from the day-to-day challenges and focus on the big picture of your business, from what's slipping through the cracks to how to make your company's dreams come true in the New Year. Be sure to bring a few staff members to maximize brainstorming and have key players on board before you head back to your business.
Day one: Profitability
• Reviewing what worked — and what didn't — this past year
• Defining what results you're looking for in 2014
• Understanding what the numbers are telling you - Cash-flow plan refresher
• Determining if your current cost-per-hour makes sense for 2014
Day two: Productivity & Client Retention
• Projecting the Four Business Outcomes (productivity, profitability, client retention & staff loyalty) across all four quarters in 2014
• Getting your team involved in hitting goals
• Creating a point of difference
• Afternoon workshop: Building your marketing plan into a 2014 salon/spa event calendar
Day three: Staff Loyalty
• Taking your business to that next elusive level in 2014
• Exploring staff recruiting strategies — and determining if you need more staff
• Defining your 2014 education and skill certification game plan
• Information flow: One-on-ones, performance reviews, wage reviews, etc.
• Putting the puzzle together — Combining sales goals, critical numbers and marketing to drive sales
• Creating your implementation game plan
Everything you do will be designed specifically for your salon or spa. You'll go home with a month-by-month guide to take you where you want to go in 2014.
Autumn in New England is a beautiful time of year. While you'll work hard, you'll also have time to rejuvenate, so that you can bring a renewed sense of purpose back to your team.
This class sold out last year, so register today!