2017 HAIR+ Summit: September 24-26
Research proves clients need salon help with thinning hair, and they want it before, during and after they start to experience hair loss. Plus, more clients than ever are interested in the on-demand fashion options and flexibility of extensions and hair enhancements. All good news for stylists and salon owners looking for new ways to help clients and drive business!
2017 HAIR+ Summit Full Conference Pass Includes:
• One Continental Breakfast
• Two Lunches
• Cocktail Reception with Hors d'oeuvres
• 10+ Hours of Dedicated Education
• Certificate of Attendance
The HAIR+ Summit 2017 agenda will include content/tracks for both the beginning and advanced stylist. All content will be presented from a salon-specific, hands-on perspective. Some of the topics being addressed include:
- Understanding your hair loss/hair enhancement client
- The science of hair loss
- Salon products, services and solutions: Hair loss and extensions, hair systems
- Hair loss prevention vs. hair loss treatment
- Medical and surgical solutions
- The consultation – working with your clients/identifying the problem
- Supporting your clients who are going through chemotherapy
- Special needs of African-American clients
- Natural solutions
- Hands on breakout sessions/product demonstrations – focus on extensions and hair systems
- Building a business – getting started
- Growing your business – next steps
- Developing business partnerships with hair restoration centers and medical professionals
Who Should Attend
Whatever your level of involvement in hair loss, the HAIR+ Summit will move you to the next level by connecting you with the best information and a community of the most focused and engaged salon professionals to add to your network! Attendees include:
• Commission Stylists
• Rental Stylists
• Salon Owners and Managers
• Representatives from Salon Chains
• Beauty School Owners and Educators
• Dermatologists and surgical providers interested in working with salon professionals
2016 Event Recap
What 2016 Attendees Said:
The HAIR+ Summit was one of the most educational summits I have been to in a long time. I was exposed to an area of hair and client care unlike any other educational event I have been to.
- Pam Gordon, Owner and Master Stylist, Gordon Salons, Highland Park, Chicago, Wilmette, Glenview, IL
I came to the HAIR+ Summit in search of something more than the average industry trade show. I can truly say that, I left HAIR+ on an emotional high. It was honestly the FIRST time, I've attended a summit where, EVERYONE was transparent and willing to educate one another. There was a sense of community instead of a sense of competition.
- Tameka Conley, Independent Cosmetology Contractor, Healthy Hair By Tameka , Homewood IL
|Read More Testimonials >>|
HAIR+ Summit is the only event dedicated to this exploding category. This is an unmatched opportunity to be face-to-face with a stylists and salon owners focused on learning about your hair enhancement solutions.
Contact Steve Reiss, at MODERN SALON to discuss opportunities to connect with the industry’s most interested and engaged hair loss stylists and owners.
Sponsorships and space in the exhibit hall are extremely limited. Email or call for more information on 2017 HAIR+ Summit sponsorship oppportunities!
Publisher, MODERN SALON
HAIR+ Community Manager
Senior Editor, MODERN SALON
Martine Rouzan, CMP
For registration questions, please visit our FAQ or call us at (800) 576-8788 between the hours of 8:30am - 5pm PST.