Ted Gibson created his long bob for Taylor Schilling last night for the 18th Annual Webby Awards.
“I absolutely love Taylor.," says Gibson. "She’s such a blast to work with. I’m loving her lob (long bob) right now and wanted to showcase it."
Here Gibson offers the HOW TO:
1. Start by creating a clean, deep side part.
2. Apply Kerastase’s Elixir Ultime throughout the hair as a blow drying agent. ("This oil cream adds moisture to the hair, protects it from heat and adds a sleek and smooth shine," says Gibson.)
3. Blow dry the hair out straight with a flat Mason Pearson brush.
4. Flat iron 1 inch sections of hair.
5. Apply Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complex for added shine.
6. Finish the look with a light spritz of L’Oreal Professionnel’s Infinium 3 for a sleek, sexy and strong look!