Jennifer Hudson sported a chic, cropped style for the BET Awards. To get performance ready, Hudson called upon Mizani Celebrity Artist Cesar Ramirez felt "She's been embracing her inner tomboy chic. She's really loving the fact that she feels sexy with this masculine boy cut. It's also reminiscent of a cut Demi Moore did back i t the 90's which we both love."
GET THE LOOK:
1. Start of with MIZANI Supreme Oil Shampoo and Conditioner to cleanse and condition the hair.
2. Next, add a dime size amount of MIZANI Setting Lotion Protective Styling Lotion to prep and protect the hair from heat styling.
3. In small sections, blow-dry the hair using a round brush to give the hair shape and body.
4. Once hair is completely dry, add a small amount of MIZANI Iron Curl Heat Styling and Curling Cream to create flexible hold and style.
5. To finish look, use a light mist of MIZANI Thermasmooth Shine Extend Anti-Humidity Spritz to give hair a high shine finish and shield hair from humidity.