Now that prom is an industry in itself, wouldn’t it be great to make the event a turnkey operation? Paul Mitchell offers exactly that this season with Prom Survival Style Kits for three trends: Forget Me Knot, Queen Bee and Swept Away. Seven out of ten girls get their prom hair done at a salon—make sure your salon is the one they choose!
INVITE YOUR CLIENTS
Let prom be the gateway for a new client relationship!
• Develop a teen menu of trendy prom looks, and make sure all
stylists are trained.
• Offer a free gift with purchase, such as purse-sized Super Clean Extra hair spray.
• Create a referral program that offers discounts for guests who refer a friend.
• Have each teen fill out a client card to capture info such as her cell number and her birthday.
• Suggest a new everyday look and rebook before she leaves!
ENSURE THE RSVP
• A Paul Mitchell ad will appear in the prom edition of Seventeen Magazine.
• A cohesive social media campaign will promote QR codes on each kit that will link
to custom “how-to” videos for maintaining the look the day after.
With the purchase of the Express Ion Crimp, salons receive a business-building booklet, which includes a downloadable “how-to” style guide for stylists, POP to drive traffic into the salon and a stylist station client menu with each Prom Survival hair look.