Redken Creative Consultant Guido created an androgynous, rock ‘n’ roll look at the Fall 2012 Jean Paul Gaultier show in Paris. For this dark and graffiti-inspired collection, Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a spray-paint theme, showcasing colored roots and a straight style.
“The hair was stick straight with long hair extensions so you get that rock ‘n’ roll kind of vibe," says Guido. "The look is very androgynous and girls and guys can wear it, which I think makes it cool as well. We used bright colors to achieve dramatic color contrasts at the top of the hair near the center part. Different girls had different colors—black, red, blue, pink, and silver—to create a graffiti-inspired look.”
1. Apply Redken Extreme Anti-Snap to damp hair and blow-dry straight.
2. Create a clean center part.
3. Spray roots of hair with a temporary hair color spray.
3. Mist Redken iron silk 07 onto hair and flat iron until stick straight.
4. Finish with a generous amount of shine spray at the ends of the hair.