Citrus Splash Pedicure
Where it's at: Oasis Salon and Spa, Monticello, Iowa
Time: 60 minutes
Primary products: Innersense Harmonic Healing Oil and Blissful Body Butter
Service: Just because summer ends, it doesn't mean your feet need to go into hiding. Fall is the best time to kick off your shoes, put up your feet and indulge in a pedicure.
1. Fill a wine glass with sugar. Add slices of lime, lemon and orange to the rim. Squeeze the fruit juice into the sugar to make a natural scrub.
2. Cut up oranges, lemons and limes and add to a pedicure tub of warm water. Have client immerse feet in the foot bath for 10-15 minutes.
3. Dry feet and apply Innersense Harmonic Healing Oil to cuticles and gently rub in. After performing massage, place one drop of oil on each nail and buff.
4. Place feet back in foot bath and gently scrub feet with the natural citrus scrub. Rub feet and legs in circular motions, paying particular attention to areas that need it most.
5. Rinse and dry feet and legs.
6. Work Innersense's Blissful Body Butter between the palms, and gently massage feet and legs.
7. Apply polish.