Berenice Bejo, The Artist
Hair by Cydney Cornell
Hair stylist Cydney Cornell used Oribe Hair Care products to create a simple and elegant ponytail for The Artist star and SAG nominee Berenice Bejo. "We've been trying to do something different for each awards show," says Cornell. "This look showed off her newly dyed red hair (it's for a role) and went perfectly with her gorgeous gown."
Get the Look:
1. Lightly blow-dry hair. Apply Oribe Gel Serum to bangs, blow dry the hair, then wrap around a huge roller. Let set.
2. Place steam rollers throughout the rest of the hair to add curls and body. "I used steam rollers because they are more gentle on her fine, colored hair," says Cornell.
3. Once the steam rollers have been removed, rake Oribe Crème for Style throughout the hair. This helps set the curls in place.
4. Tease the crown and spray with Dry for added lift and texture. Comb the top into the desired shape.
5. Apply more Oribe Crème for Style to your hands and gently pull the hair into a ponytail.
6. Wrap a piece of hair around the base of the ponytail to cover the elastic.
7. Use Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream to smooth the sides and add a touch of shimmer. "This is the perfect product for livening up colored hair," says Cornell.
8. Finish with a misting of hair spray.
Getty ImagesActress Berenice Bejo arrives at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 29, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images)
Tina Fey, 30 Rock
Hair by Richard Marin
Stylist Richard Marin used Oribe Hair Care to create Tina Fey’s updo for the 2012 SAG awards. “To complement her vintage Gianni Versace dress, I went with simple hair: pulled back off the face, a center part and a chignon bun at the back of the head,” says Marin.
Get the Look:
1. Prep hair with Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray and blow dry hair to achieve ultimate shine.
2. Brush hair into a high ponytail and secure it with a snagless hair band.
3. To get the perfect bun, spray ponytail with Oribe Superfine Hair Spray to lock in hold. Twist the ponytail until it starts to coil and pin the bun into place.
4. Pull bangs or strands around the face to soften the look and personalize it to suit your face shape.
5. Apply a final mist of hair spray to seal in flyaways.
For more information on the products used in these steps, visit Oribe.com.
Getty ImagesActress Tina Fey arrives at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 29, 2012 in Los Angeles, CA. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)