Oribe hair products took center stage at the fall/winter 2012 Paris Menswear Fashion Week, January 18 to 22. Male models were styled by Oribe Hair Care Educator Ramona Eschbach for the Boris Bidjan Saberi and John Lawrence Sullivan shows, while lead stylist Holli Smith for Oribe Hair Care created the look for the Christian Lacroix runway presentation.
WireImageA model walks the runway at the Boris Bidjan Saberi fashion show during Paris Menswear Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2010 at Galerie de l'Architecture at Galerie de l'Architecture on January 23, 2010 in Paris, France. (Photo by Victor Boyko/WireImage)
Boris Bidjan Saberi
The Look: Inspired by vinyl fabric used in the collection.
- Slick all hair back using Oribe Rock Hard Gel.
- Paint the hair all over with either black or white body paint.
- Hairspray for a shiny finish.
John Lawrence Sullivan
The Look: A mod feeling
- After cleaning up the hairline, flatiron the hair smooth using Oribe Foundation Mist and Oribe Impermeable.
- If needed, add about two rows of extensions in the front and cut them straight across to create a heavy fringe.
Getty ImagesA model walks the runway during John Lawrence Sullivan show as part of Paris Menswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011-2012 at BMCS on January 20, 2011 in Paris, France. (Photo by Richard Bord/Getty Images)
The Look: Modern boy who doesn’t appear too fashioned.
- Spray Oribe Maximista and a light amount of Oribe Dry, then blow dry the hair using your hands to flatten the hair.
- Just before hair is completely dry, blow the front of the hair up and off the face to give height.
- Apply a strong holding gel to make select areas look wet and very polished, creating contrast.
AFP/Getty ImagesA model presents a creation by French designer Sacha Walckhoff for the label Christian Lacroix during the Autumn-Winter 2012/2013 men's fashion collection show, on January 18, 2012 in Paris. AFP PHOTO / PIERRE VERDY (Photo credit should read PIERRE VERDY/AFP/Getty Images)