Color specialist Jesse Marcks, owner of Au Fait Salon in Madison, Wisconsin, is a member of the Goldwell Artistic Team. Her “Pushing Sunrise” effect, achieved with Goldwell Topchic and Elumen Hair Color, results in shimmering shades that rival the most spectacular sun rise.
“Adding accent color is the perfect way to customize color, and this formula makes my clients feel like anything is possible,” says Marcks.
GET THE LOOK:
- Marcks creates the background color with 50ml 40vol Goldwell Topchic Developer + 20ml 11 SV + 3ml Goldwell Blonding Creme + 2ml 7 RO Goldwell Topchic Hair Color.
- Color detailing is created with micro slices of Goldwell Elumen Hair Color in the following formulas.
1. 40ml NB@10 + 30ml KB@7 + 10ml YY@ALL + 2ml RR@ALL +2 ml PK@ALL
2. 30ml SV @10 + 2ml PK@ALL + 1ml TQ@ALL
3. 25ml GB@9 + 3ml PK@ALL + 3ml KK@ALL + 2ml YY@ALL
4. 40ml SV@10 + 6ml NA@8 +2ml PK@ALL + 2ml RR@ALL