You love the Vivids, you love the Pastels, so it's safe to assume you'll love the Neons! Launching this July, Pravana's ChromaSilk Neons Collection introduces five shockingly, electric colors in Neon Pink, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green and Neon Blue.
Learn the technique used to create the "High Voltage Panels" look, using Chromasilk Neon Orange as an overlay. The model shown above has been using ChromaSilk Creme Hair Color 7.40. To begin, start with clean, dry hair.
What You Need to Know: The Chromasilk Neon collection colors are direct dyes that don't require developers. The final hair color outcome is determined by the Neon mixture with the level of lightened hair. Vivids are designed to last longer with proper at home care by using Pravana's corresponding maintenance products.
The Look: "High Voltage Panels"
• Neon Orange, Neon Blue and Neon Yellow
• Sectioning Comb
• Color Brush
• Pre-Lightened Clip-In Extensions
1. Section the hair into four quadrants.
2. Apply Neon Orange from root to ends by taking small sections working up the head. Overlay Neon Orange over head hair to boost color vibrancy.
3. While Neon Orange is processing, apply Neon Yellow and Neon Blue to custom pre-lightened clip-in extensions. Process for 20-30 minutes at room temperature.
4. Cleanse the hair with a color protecting shampoo until water runs clear. Follow with a color protecting conditioner.
To Apply Clip-In Extensions
1. Create a part at the occipital. Backcomb at the root to create an anchor for the clips. Apply Neon Blue hair extensions.
2. Start the next parting an inch and a half above the previous parting. Backcomb to create an anchor and apply Neon Yellow hair extensions.
3. Continue to the next section an inch above the last, backcomb at the the root and apply Neon Blue hair extensions.
4. Once you've reached the crown of the head, take a small horizontal parting, backcomb and clip in the Neon Yellow hair extensions.