Follow these easy steps to master Ouidad’s trademarked Rake & Shake styling technique. The key is to create the curl pattern while the hair is damp.
1. Gently blot hair with a towel to remove excess moisture.
2. Use a leave-in conditioning spray such as Ouidad’s Botanical Boost to seal in moisture.
3. Divide hair into 4 to 6 sections and distribute a dollop of styling product through each section. Separate fingers on one hand and “rake” from scalp to ends, spreading styling cream throughout the section.
4. When you reach the ends, gently “shake” hair back and forth to create curl in the hair.
5. Repeat the process on all sections; then diffuse hair or let it dry naturally.