1. Round brush the hair smooth. Begin curling
the hair in the back. Take one inch horizontal
sections and pull out. Using a one-inch
conical iron. Begin the wrap at the center
and largest part of the conical iron. Wrap
toward you, working down the iron.
2. Continue wrapping to the end of the section
to the smallest part of the iron. Slide out and
allow the section to hang naturally. Continue
working up the head, slightly angling the iron
diagonally along the top sections.
3. Once the hair is cooled, take a few drops of
an argan oil blend and rub into the palms
of the hands. Rake through the top surface
of the hair. Have the client lean forward and
continue to deposit the oil through the back
strands while breaking up the curl.
4. Now take a small section from the top of
the head. French braid down along the
rounds of the head, keeping below the
parietal. Continue back to the ear and
then pull out and fi nish the braid.
5. Repeat on the opposite side.
6. Now take both braids and secure at the
back of the head with a band.
7. Return to the front. Using the end of a tail
comb, lift the surface along the top, adding
height where desired.