1. After shampooing and conditioning, apply Control Freak Serum as a cutting lotion.
2. Begin by taking a curved horseshoe section to isolate the top from the bottom. Starting at the front hairline, take a diagonal back section, elevate the hair to 45 degrees and cut to decrease length. Continue the technique until the back of the ear is reached.
3. Behind the ear now becomes a stationary 45 degrees and all remaining diagonal back sections are over directed to the stationary guide in order to build up more weight.
4. Drop the isolated top section, comb to natural fall, and at a graduated elevation deep point cut the disconnection.
5. Comb fringe to natural fall at one-fingers depth, point cut square. Finish with Hard To Get and Head Rush.
Hair: Thomas Osborn, Christopher Catanese, Adriana Papaleo Color: Richy Kandasamay Photography: Heath Grout Make-up: Julie Pope Fashion styling: Carlene Ferguson