Chris McMillan, Living Proof Spokesperson and the creator of many of top finishes on Hollywood Beauties, is offering his secret on how to create what he calls Jennifer Aniston's "California Babysitter" hair. "It's that hair that I always thought was cool when the sitter came over," he says. "It's just good, sexy hair. It's one of her favorite hair styles." The creation is really quite simple and McMillan relies on a great foundation of products to get the fresh, shiny and healthy finish.
McMillan, using all Living Proof products, offers his tips and techniques to get the look:
1. Wash and condition with Living Proof Full Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Apply Full Mousse to wet hair. Massage around the crown for added volume.
3. Apply No Frizz Weightless Styling Spray to the hair to keep it looking smooth and healthy.
4. Place a deep, side fringe.
5. Using a large round brush, blow the hair straight.
6. Finish with Amp to give the look texture and definition.