Stylist Anh Co Tran took Ginnifer Goodwin's trademark pixie and created soft finger waves that evoked days-gone-by glamour while still being in-the-moment. Working with Wella Professionals, Tran shares steps for this sophisticated style.
click image to zoomGetty ImagesWEST HOLLYWOOD, CA - FEBRUARY 24: Actress Ginnifer Goodwin arrives at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Sunset Tower on February 24, 2013 in West Hollywood, California. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
- First, apply Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray and Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier on wet hair.
- Blow the hair 80% dry with low heat and speed to not disturb her waves.
- Add Wella Professionals Bold Move Matte Styling Paste gently on the dry hair, using the comb to spread the product evenly.
- Mold the hair into a finger wave pattern. This way, the finger waves won't look so flat on her hair and will have some volume.
- Once, the finger waves are done, apply Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray to hold it in place.
- Finally spritz the Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray to keep hair looking wet and shiny.