Ted Gibson created this gorgeous look for Juno Temple for the opening of her latest film, The Dark Knight Rises, which premiered last night in NYC. Ted went to Juno's hotel room for a more private styling and to complete the look on this first time client.
“What you will notice about Juno in other red carpet looks is that her hair is curly textured and big," says Ted. "I wanted to change this. Young Hollywood is growing up!"
1. Apply blow-drying spray (Ted uses Build It from his own line) to add control to the hair.
2. Flat iron the entire hair and apply shine lotion (Ted uses Tame It) to add texture and calm any frizz from the humidity.
3. Place the hair into a ponytail on top of the head.
4. Backcomb the pony then twist to create the perfect top knot.
5. Spray for hold (Ted uses Beautiful Hold hairspray) to keep everything in place.