Jason Merritt/Getty ImagesActress Nikki Reed (hair detail) arrives at the premiere of Summit Entertainment's "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. Wella Professionals Stylist Mara Roszak created a sleek, structured look for actress Nikki Reed at the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 movie premiere in Los Angeles.
Jason Merritt/Getty ImagesActress Nikki Reed (hair detail) arrives at the premiere of Summit Entertainment's "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. Roszak has been Reed's go-to stylist for the past five Twilight premieres. A departure from other red carpet looks, this sophisticated style complimented her silver hardware Versace dress.
1. Start by applying a couple pumps of Wella Professionals Flowing Form to damp hair and brush through.
2. Part hair using a rat tail comb, and blow out hair with a boar bristle round brush. To tame any fly aways, apply a dime sized amount of Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance by rubbing into the palms of your hands and through hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
3. Pull hair tight to the nape of your neck and secured it with a Bungee elastic band.
4. Holding your pony, loop your hair under the elastic to create a small bun and secured with bobby pins.
5. Take the rest of your hair and wrapped it around the elastic.
6. To finish the look, lightly spray Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight to add extra shine and then mist all over with Wella Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
• Wella Professionals Flowing Form
• Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance
• Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight
• Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray