Red Hot INOA
L’Oréal Professionnel’s Portfolio Artists Suzie Bond and Amit Abraham got creative with the new INOA color line for rich, shiny results in sizzling scarlett.
Hair: Suzie Bond, L’Oréal Professionnel Portfolio Artist and owner of Perfect 5th Salon in Mooresville, North Carolina, and Amit Abraham, L’Oréal Professionnel Portfolio Artist
Photographer: Roberto Ligresti
Make-up: David Maderich, davidmaderich.com
Fashion styling: David Widjaja
Shampoo and conditioner: Vitamino Color
LP Texture Expert styling products: Fixatif, Lift Extreme (foam), Freezing Mist, Infinium
Lip plumper:Your Name Cosmetics
Nail color: CHI Nails
Faux lashes: Jane Iredale
Curling iron: Hot Tools
Eyeshadow: TIGI Bedhead
1. Begin by mixing the regrowth color: INOA 5.56 (red violet) with 20 volume developer.
2. Using an applicator brush in 1/8-inch sections, apply color to the regrowth throughout the hair beginning with the bottom of each section of a four-part section.
3. While processing, pull out slices and place on foil. Apply the same formula within the foils.
4. Go between the foils and apply INOA 6.46 (copper red) with 20 volume developer.
5. Foils are placed as shown. Process for 30 minutes at room temperature. Dry emulsify for three to five minutes followed with wet emulsification and two INOA Post Shampoos. Complete with a Color Power Dose.