Alexa Chung chose to wear Marc Jacobs for the the 2012 Met Ball, held last night in NYC, and she also called on Sebastian artist Diego Da Silva to complement her outfit with a Brigitte Bardot inspired hairstyle. Says Da Silva, I was “inspired by the 1960’s feel of dress and wanted to revisit a shorter haired, rock and roll Brigitte Bardot version of modern times.”
Diego offers his tips:
1. Wash hair with Sebastian Professional Light Shampoo and Conditioner for lightweight conditioning and enhanced softness.
2. Apply Sebastian Professional Texturizer to the roots of damp hair for added lift and use a round brush to blow-dry.
3. With a fine tooth comb, backcomb the roots and then use a brush to soften the appearance.
4. Loosely pull the hair back into a half ponytail leaving the face-framing fringe flowing in front, and secure with bobby pins.
5. Spritz Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper for lasting hold.