It’s almost go-time for the West Coast’s total beauty event, the International Salon & Spa Expo (ISSE) Long Beach show, January 26 - 28 2013, at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA.
MODERN Editors will be covering all of the news at ISSE Long Beach LIVE through our social media websites and modernsalon.com. Make sure you follow MODERN at ISSE on Twitter using #modernisse. Modern will be showcasing the latest in product innovations and education on our Facebook (facebook.com/modernsalon), so make sure to visit our page.
If you are attending the show, make sure you stop by MODERN's Booth #1708 where you can pick up free copies of MODERN SALON, SALON TODAY and FIRST CHAIR.
If you haven’t made your arrangements, now is the time! To help make your ISSE Long Beach show experience the best possible, here are a few tips:
1) Make sure to register first at www.probeauty.org/isselb for your tickets. (Free Tickets… If you are a PBA Salon/Spa member you receive two complimentary 3-day tickets. Members of PBA’s Beauty Professional/NCA section receive one complimentary 3-day expo ticket.)
2) Double check that you have the proper credentials for on-site check-in, www.probeauty.org/isselb. Remember, ISSE Long Beach is a professionals only show and they will check. Credential checks will be on-site so you can speed up the process.
3) Download the ISSE Long Beach 2013 application. It’s available on Google Play and the IPhone app store – ISSE LB 2013. It’s a great way to find exhibitors, show times, classes and more.
4) Speaking of show times and classes – take a moment to check out who you are going to see and/or what class to take. Some of the biggest names in the industry will be at ISSE Long Beach and you don’t want to miss them. Center Stage and the NAHA Theater are two great places for the bigger stage shows.
5) Three On-Site To-Do’s: 1) Stop by the MODERN SALON booth (#1708) to say "Hi!". 2) If you want to win an Ipad Mini or other prizes, stop by the PBA Booth #2422 for a free PBA Prize Peel and 3) While at the PBA booth, make sure to get your special lanyard if you are a PBA member so that you can receive Member-to-Member specials on the show floor.
6) Have fun, learn, take lots of pics and be sure to follow the activites of MODERN SALON MEDIA Editors on modernsalon.com, salontoday.com, firstchair.com and MODERN, SALON TODAY and FIRST CHAIR's Facebooks!
Saturday, January 26th - 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, January 27th - 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Monday, January 28th - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.